Friday 30 December 2011

Christmas Haul!

Hi guys,

Sorry its been a while, but i've been busy spending time with my family and friends, because its Christmas and all that, so I haven't really had much spare time in which to write a post.

I said in my last but one post that I would do a Christmas Haul of my presents, so here is a quick run down, in pictures. of some of the gifts I got (not all of them are beauty related but I thought I'd just put some of the others up anyways, like my calendar, because they're cool!):






I also got a Beauty at the Boars voucher.
And... a couple of days before Christmas these came through my door (originally there was 12, 3 of each, but my mum nabbed one, and my sister another!). I won them in a Collection 2000 competiton, so I will get trying them and do a few reviews of these soon.

I hope you found this at least a little bit interesting; I know I always like to see what others get as gifts. I'm really excited to try all of these products properly, and already have tried some, so they'll be coming up in full in future posts, so watch out for that! Ooh, and here are my Christmas Nails, in case any of you are interested, and my Christmas Socks, which I got as a present last year!

It's my birthday tomorrow (eeek :D), and I'm having a party at Lush in a couple of weeks so I'll do another haul post then of what I get - I'm pretty excited!

As always, thank you for reading and remember to follow/subscribe if you like my blog!
Happy New Year!
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment