Friday 6 January 2012

OPI Muppets Collection: Meep-Meep-Meep!

Hey!

Happy New Year! Hope you all had a good one!

So, as I might have mentioned a couple of times, it was my 16th birthday on New Years Eve! I will be doing a mini haul post on it, probably later on in January sometime, but for now, I wanted to show you one of my new nail polishes: OPI Muppets Collection in Meep-Meep-Meep!
I have mentioned the OPI Muppets collection before as I was very excited about it (because its amazing) and so was extremely happy when I unwrapped this little beauty of a nail polish! If you haven't already seen the collection, definitely google it!
  
Obviously the nail polish has the usual great quality of OPI, and it is just such a gorgeous colour! I don't really know quite how to describe it, it's like a cherry colour with glitter, but not like glitter particles... more a shimmer. Anyways... you can see it in the pictures below!


Hope you like it! I'll be back soon with another post!
Remember to subscribe if you like my blog, and thanks for reading!
x x x

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I found your blog's name on Facebook page about ELF, so I am following you! :-) Nice blog! :-)
    Happy 212 from http://misslittlesnail.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grazie! Happy 2012 to you too! love the look of your page, but I can't figure out how to translate it?! (I'm not very good with computers :L) :)

    ReplyDelete