Sunday 8 January 2012

GlossyBox with Clothes Show Discount Code!

Hiya!
So, any of you who saw my Christmas haul may have noticed that I got given a November GlossyBox for Christmas which I was very excited about! I have started trying some of the products from it so will have a post on it sometime in the future. I also had a discount code which I got from the Clothes Show for a half price box, which expires at the end of January, so I decided to use this to buy myself another box! There was a few problems with this, which I will explain below because I'm guessing a few of you will have missed out or had similar problems too.

Firstly, GlossyBox, if you don't already know, is a monthly subscription service, which you can pull out of any time, and is a box of 5 luxury samples. So every month you get sent a beautifully presented box, with 5 samples in it from luxury brands. They're not always sample sized, sometimes you do get full sized products but the idea is that you get to try expensive, luxury products at a lower price. It costs £10 per box plus p&p which is £2.95, so it is still quite expensive but the products inside the box do add up to far more than the cost of the box. I know I personally can't afford to get a box every month, but I will be keeping an eye out for what is in the boxes in case I feel like treating myself every now and again!

Also, it's worth keeping an eye out for discount codes for money off your box which helps knock a bit off the cost. For any of you who have a Clothes Show Discount code, I would say use it to get the December box which is still available! However, you might find that your code doesn't work, which is what I found, but, if it doesn't, just contact GlossyBox and say 'I have this code ..... but it's not working' and they should give you a new unique code. That's exactly what I did, and I have to say I was doubtful of how their customer service would be as I had heard/read a few bad reviews, but they were very good and got back to me the next day with a new discount code.

Because I used the code my box cost £7.95 (£5 + p&p) and should be on its way to me anytime soon which I am very excited about as I have read great reviews of the December box!

If you are interested in getting a GlossyBox, here is the link glossybox.co.uk, and if you like the idea but want something different then definitely check out the competition - there are quite a few. Two that I know off are Carmine which is the same price as a GlossyBox, here is the link carmine.co.uk; and also, Latest in Beauty which is much cheaper and a bit different too, check it out here latestinbeauty.com. There are plenty more companies offering a similar service, if any of you know any more then please comment below with them!
As always, thank you for reading, and remember to subscribe!
x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment