Thursday 22 December 2011

Santa Nails!

Hello again!
So it's getting even closer to Christmas, and I am so excited! I LOVE Christmas, and everything about it - it's my favourite time of year! Plus it's less than a week between Christmas and my Birthday which makes it even better!

I said I had plenty more ideas for nail designs, and as I was watching a Christmas film a couple of nights ago, I decided to try Santa nails and I have to say, I was quite pleased at how my Santa turned out!

I started by painting my nails blue, I used my new Barry M nail polish from the goody bag I bought at the Clothes Show. This nail polish doesn't have a name, just a code, and so I think that it might have just been a colour for Clothes Show, but it is a very nice colour. I usually am a bit wary of Barry M nail varnishes as I find that sometimes you get a really good quality, nice nail varnish, but other times, you get a gooey, gloopy consistency which is just unusable. When you get a good one, which does tend to be the majority of the time, it is excellent, and I do still tend to buy them because the colours are so nice, but you just have to sort of hope for the best!



Then I decided to add a bit of glitter over the top (seeing as its Christmas!), with my gorgeous OPI in Absolutely Alice on all my nails except for the thumbs.


So time for the Santa! I can't really tell you 'how' to do this unfortunately, as I just sort of did it- there are no steps, you just have to try and draw a Santa, but hopefully you'll like it!


I'm hopefully going to try to do a Rudolph on my other thumb, so if that turns out well I'll try and get a picture and upload it too.

Thaks for reading, and please remember to subscribe if you like my blog!
Oh, and if I don't put another post up before Christmas, MERRY CHRISTMAS guys! Hope Santa is very kind to you all! ;D

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment