Friday 9 December 2011

The Body Shop Bargains!

Hi again guys!!

First of all, I just wanted to say a quick thank you to any of you who viewed my last blog post about the Clothes Show Live, I got well over 150 pageviews which is just amazing! So thank you!

It's been a very busy week - it's been my first week of mock exams, and although I'm not really that bothered or stressed by them, they're still really draining, so I'm glad that it's finally the weekend! So, I thought I'd do a little blog post on one of my recent purchases, and I think I'm going to paint my nails later too, which I will try and put up on here as well.

So, the other day, The Body Shop, had a 50% sale on practically everything on their website! Of course, I couldn't resist such a good deal and decided to pick up some goodies, which arrived today!


I got: 3 Born Lippy Lip Balms (£1 each, in Raspberry, Passionberry and Mango & Peach - I did want Watermelon as well because then I would have all of the flavours but unfortunately it wasn't in stock :L); a Vitamin E facial cleansing bar (only £1.50 - I've never used Body Shop Facial wash before so I thought I'd try it out seeing as it was so cheap!); Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask (£6, which my lovely mum bought for me, as I've used this before and it is actually amazing and lasts for ages too - my last one lasted for about a year even though I used it once every 1 - 2 weeks!); and finally, my mum bought a Lip Care Stick balm in Cocoa Butter (£2).


These all arrived today and I was very pleased when I got home and found the box waiting for me! All the products were absolute bargains, and delivery was only £2.99, which isn't too bad, although I do hate it when companies charge for postage and packaging - they make so much money from the products  that they really don't need it- but I didn't really mind it so much for this order because all the items were half price so you were saving so much anyways. So, I'm very happy, and I will hopefully put full reviews of the products up in the near future! Oh, and if you check out the Body Shop website at the moment, they've got lots of other offers on, like 50% off winter items etc. so if you're a fan of the Body Shop, go check it out!

Hope you have all had good weeks, and for those of you looking forward to Christmas (yay!), watch out because I think I might be able to do some festive posts/reviews soon! :)

Thanks for reading, and please subscribe!

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment