Tuesday 7 February 2012

It's a Lush Life: Lush Party!

Hi guys, been a while but I have been very busy working on my Silver Arts Award, which i have now completed (finally!) and going out in the lovely, lovely snow!

So, a couple of weeks ago I had a birthday party at Lush. It was great fun and the staff are really amazing. Basically, the party is a 'lock in' in the shop with your friends, and you get a tour of the store and get to take part in some activities as well as getting some treats too!

I invited about 10 of my friends and we were all given a great tour of the shop, including trying out any of the products that we wanted to, such as testing out the face masks and creams, we were able to make our own 'Dorothy' Bubble bars (there's a picture of my slightly squished attempt further down the page!) and able to mess around too, with stuff like 'jelly throwing' where we had a competiton throwing the Lush Sweetie Pie jelly!

You can personalise the party to what you want to do, and they do different packages for different ages. It is a really good and fun thing to do though because the staff are really, really great and its not often you are able to get to try so many of the products. Also, you get to take home the bubble bar you make as well as a little treat, which was some Angels Delight soap in my case, and you get to buy any products you might want to.

Also, as a treat for the person who's birthday it is (in this case mine!) they get a Lush Legends box too!
Here's some pictures of what I got in the box and from the party:






























 
 

 
 
 




Hope you liked this guys, thanks for reading, and remember to subscribe if you like my blog!
It's half term for me after this week is over so I promise to get some good reviews and tutorials up!
Thanks guys, enjoy whatever's left of the snow!
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment