Sunday 26 February 2012

Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter Review!

Hey guys!
So I'm here with my promised review of Soap and Glory's The Righteous Butter! But first I just wanted to show you guys my boots! I know this is a beauty blog and all, but I have really been loving these boots and they have got me all the way through the winter, snow and all, and I really love them, so just thought I'd share with you all! They were only £20 (plus my mum bought them for me so they cost me nothing) and are perhaps one of the best buys I've made in a long time! I love them and will definitely be keeping them to wear next year too!

Anyways, now I've got that little current love out of the way, it's onto the Soap and Glory, another little love of mine!

I've had ridiculously dry skin recently, after all the cold of winter, and so, I have turned to Soap and Glory's The Righteous Butter to help get me through!

I have never actually bought this for myself, the main big pot I have is shared with my sister from the huge Soap and Glory gift set we got for christmas and the little pots are from other little gift sets I've recieved, so I'm not actually sure how much it is, but to be honest though, I'm not sure I want to know because I'm pretty sure it's going to be expensive, but it is very good.

I love the packaging of Soap and Glory products - It's all very well done and I love the classic but modern look that the brand has, so packaging is a big thumbs up!


Then the smell, ahhh! The smell! I absolutely love the Soap and Glory scent, and when you put the body butter on you really do end up stinking of it, so make sure you do like the scent! But I love it!
And then, the most important bit, the actual product. Again, I love it! It's a really indulging, luxurious, thick, creamy and just gorgeous body butter. It soaks in quickly and unlike some other body butters or lotions which may still do good, it really feels like it does good too! It's one of the best body butters I have ever used and really does moisturise your skin so well! You can put it on, then put your clothes on within minutes because it soaks in so quickly, but it still keeps your skin moisturised for the whole day and you can really feel it moisturising your skin! It's absolutely amazing! It's definitely the best feeling moisturiser I've ever used although I can't actually say it's the most moisturising because I actually tried a new moisturiser the other day which was even more moisturising! I'll be doing a post on that moisturiser soon too so watch out for that to find out what it is!


But anyways, back to Soap and Glory, The Righteous Butter really is amazing and definitely deserves the reputation it has as an amazing moisturiser! It's certainly a gorgeous treat for your skin! However, although I'm not sure exactly how much it is, I do know that it is relatively expensive, I think a big tub is about £10, and its hardly ever on offer, but if you are looking to spend that much on a moisturiser, this is definitely worth it! So, I am most definitely recommending it to anyone of you reading this who wants to treat yourself and your skin!

Oh, and watch out for the upcoming post that I will do soon on that mystery Body Butter which is even more moisturising than the famous Soap and Glory!

As always, thank you so much for reading, thank you for subscribing if you already have, and if you haven't, then please do if you like my blog!

Thanks guys! And if you want regular updates of my blog posts then I have joined Twitter! So, if you want, you can follow me on Twitter @megankathleenm and I will have regular updates on there whenever I have a new blog post (as soon as I can figue out how to do that!).

I'll be back soon!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment