Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentine's Day Nail Design!

Hey guys!

Hope you all of you from the UK enjoyed the snow here, whilst it lasted! I absolutely adore snow, its my favourite weather despite it being very, very cold.

Also, Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Valentine's Day doesnt really bother me as 'special' days go, but its still as good an excuse as any to get going with a good nail design!

Unfortunately, my new camera which I got for Christmas has broke :( so for now, I have to go back to using the old camera so sorry guys, but these photos aren't great, at all. :L Sorry!

But hopefully you can see okay from the photos and hopefully it'll give you some inspiration for your nails for this evening! I decided to do cupid on one thumb and some lips on the other thumb then hearts all over the fingers. Hope you like!



 

 
 

So, I hope you liked my nail designs, and I hope you all have great evenings with your valentines, friends, family or whoever you might be spending your evening with!

As always, thank you so, so much for reading, and remember to subscribe if you like my blog!

Thanks guys, I'll be back soon with another post, I promise!!!

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment