Monday 20 February 2012

Radox Moisturise Shower Therapy Review!

Hi guys!
So unfortunately my camera is still not fixed or replaced so for the moment I'm either going to have quite bad photos, or old ones which I took previously before it broke - sorry guys!

Today, I thought I'd do a review of the Radox Shower Therapy Shower Gel (because I have a picture of it and also because its been my shower gel of choice recently).

To start with this shower gel looks really simple, and not like anything special, but once you use it it's actually really good!

It is only a cheap shower gel, I think Boots have these pretty much permanantly on half price at £1, and I'm pretty sure they're always a pound in supermarkets like ASDA, so it isn't the most indulging shower gel, if you want something like that then you would go for a more expensive Radox gel, or to another brand like Lush or Rituals. However, as an everyday shower gel, this is gorgeous!

The smell is nice, fresh and clean. It isn't a particularly strong scent, it's just a soft, clean smell which is nice and refreshing for everyday. It's not anything special, but I find it quite a comforting smell and I think it is quite a difficult scent to dislike because it's just one of those smells that's quite neutral, but still nice.

The shower gel itself is also just really lovely! Its lovely and creamy and soft and is just really pleasant! It's not as indulging as the more expensive brands, such as Rituals for example, but as an everyday shower gel it's pretty darn good!

I'm not sure about the moisturising aspect of this shower gel, because I have ridiculously dry skin at the moment and have been slavering myself in Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter (I'm going to try and grab some photos of that and put a review up in the next week) all the time recently to try and help so I haven't really been able to tell whether this has been helping too, but all the same, even if it isn't really that moisturising, it's still a good product!


So, overall, I LOVE this product! It's a total bargain at £1, especially when you compare it to other shower gels like Dove for example which, when you compare the cost per 100ml it is more than half the price of on the Boots website when its at £1. Plus, the quality is great and it is just a really lovely shower gel! I have to say - I am impressed! I definitely think I will be purchasing this product in the future, and I think it might even become my new everyday shower gel of choice - definitely recommending it!

Hope you like this review guys!
As always, thank you for reading, remember to subscribe if you like my blog, and I will be back soon with another post!

Hope you all have good weeks - I know I am going to because I'm off to go see The Wombats again tomorrow - EEEK! :D

Bye for now and I'll be back soon!
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment