Thursday 3 November 2011

Nails Inc Polish with Glamour Magazine

Hiya!

So my Dad just came home with a little treat for me and my sister, Glamour magazine with a free full size Nails Inc nail varnish worth £11 when you buy their magazine, costing £2!
My Dad knows I'm a nail junkie and so was lovely enough to pick up a copy for me, and I think it's such an amazing deal that I'd put it on here.
There are 4 colours, and I have looked but can't seem to find the colour names anywhere :L The one I got is called Basil Street and is a really nice pale brown - it looks gorgeous and I can't wait to try it! The others, as far as I can see from the front of the magazine, are a deep red, a dark mauve and a black or very deep blue - I'm not quite sure, but that's what it looks like.
Just thought I'd put it up on here in case anyone else is interested! I know I'm very tempted to go see if I can hunt down the other three colours to add to my nail collection!
I am hoping to do some firework themed nails for Fireworks night tomorrow, but hopefully, after they're out of the way, I will get to try out my nails inc nail varnish and hopefully put up a review soon!


Hope you enjoy your nail varnish if you do pick it up!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment