Thursday 17 November 2011

Children in Need Nails!

Hi guys, so this is going to be quick, because I'm very busy at the moment, but not too busy to show you my latest themed nails... Children in Need!

So, the quick steps you need to create these nails are:
1. Paint a white base.
2. Pick 3-4 colours (preferably yellow, red, green and blue - although I actually found I didn't need the blue in the end) and dot them over your nails, unless you intend to do Pudseys, in which case, leave the nails you want to do Pudseys on free.
3. Create Pudsey: This is done through dotting circles. Dot a big circle for his stomach, a smaller one for his head, even smaller ones for his ears, then two ovals for legs and two for arms.
4. Then add a stripe of white across the face for the eye patch and when this is dry, add a couple of multicoloured dots onto it.
5. To finish Pudsey, add a small dot for the eye, another for the nose and a little stripe for a smile.
6. Finish off with a clear top coat and your Pudsey nails are complete!



Sorry my pictures aren't great again, but I was in a bit of a rush :L I will try and get better at using my camera - promise!

Hope you like this quick tutorial guys! Sorry it was so rushed!
I'm afraid I won't have any more blogs up until at least Tuesday next week, as I' m going away this weekend and am out at a gig on Monday (Foster the People - Check them out, they're awesome!) so sorry guys!
Hope you enjoy Children in Need and have a great weekend!
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment