Saturday 3 November 2012

Free Nails Inc Polish with December 2012 Glamour Magazine!

Hi guys!

So this is just a quick post to let you know about an amazing deal which I thought many of you might be interested in.

Just like last year, Glamour are giving away a Nails Inc Nail Varnish when you buy their December edition of the magazine (with Cheryl Cole on the front cover), and, just like last year, I've already been out and bought some!

There are four colours to choose from, a dark blue-black (Motcomb Street), a light pink (Elizabeth Street), a gold glitter (Glamour Glitter) and a red (I don't know the name of this as I haven't got it... yet!). I went out to Boots and purchased the blue, pink and gold glitter yesterday, costing me £6 for £33 worth of Nail Varnish!


Available Colours

I really do think this is an unbelievably good deal and no matter how hard I try, I can't resist such a bargain! I would never buy a Nails Inc polish at the full price of £11, even though they are extremely good quality, because I just think that to pay over £10 for a nail polish is too excessive. However, ask me to pay £2 for it and I am there! Nails Inc is a notoriously good brand and their nail polishes are very high quality with great lasting power. I'm trying to resist going out and buying the red too, but I don't think I'll be able to hold out that long before giving in.

Here are some pictures of the polishes I got:

Nails Inc Elizabeth Street Polish
Nails Inc Glamour Glitter Polish
Nails Inc Motcomb Street Polish

Nails Inc Motcomb Street with Nails Inc Glamour Glitter as Top Coat.
Also in the magazine are free samples of Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless Foundation, Nivea Express Hydration Primer, Rimmel BB Cream, Elie Saab Le Parfum perfume and Thierry Mugler Angel perfume.

Hope you enjoy your Nails Inc Polish/Polishes if you get them!
Please subscribe if you like my blog and I shall be back soon with another post for you!
Thanks for reading,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment