Tuesday 20 March 2012

The Body Shop 40% off online discount sale!

Hi guys!
So I'm really, really sorry for the lack of posts recently but unfortunately my GCSE work is getting heavy now and I'm seriously stressing but I will try and get a proper post up soon. Also I think I'm going to try and write a few extra posts over Easter so that I won't totally disappear when it comes to my exams too so hopefully all will go well and I'll be able to manage to keep putting up regular posts... well that's the plan anyways... :L

Anyways, so today, I just wanted to alert you all to the fact that The Body Shop has 40% off all products online including sale products so if you like The Body Shop, or want to try out some new products then now is a good time to stock up!

Also, if you read my review of The Mango Body Butter (linked here) then you might want to try that, so if you do, then you might be pleased to hear that it is now: £7.50 for 300ml and £9.00 for 400ml with the 40% taken off.

If you've read my review then you will know that I definitely reccommend this body butter which is why I thought I would let you all know about the discount offer!

Here is the link to The Body Shop online and the code is EXTRA40.

Enjoy and feel free to comment with any of your Body Shop buys if you want!

I promise to get a review up soon...ish,

Bye for now!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment