Tuesday 25 October 2011

Radox Shower Smoothies Natural Balance Review

Hi again, so I got given a new Radox product for free whilst shopping the other day and realised that i actually already had a Radox shower gel at home which I hadn't properly tried yet, so I thought I'd use it and write a review!

Radox is very well known for being very good at making gorgeous, yummy products out of natural ingredients. So, it’s kind of hard to believe that I had never tried any Radox product before my friend bought me this shower gel last Christmas!

So, it’s taken me a long while in getting round to using it but now I have, I wish I hadn’t waited so long! This stuff is a-maz-ing! It’s made using yoghurt, honey, hyssop flowers and almond meal and describes itself as a ‘luxurious blend of natural ingredients for your body’. It totally lives up to this! It’s a really creamy, soft and smooth shower gel but has all these little almond meal flakes in it too, which makes it ever so slightly exfoliating. It just feels amazing on your skin!

Then there is the smell. I don’t know what other Radox products smell like, but this one smells so good that I would actually be tempted to drink it… if there wasn’t a warning on the bottle specifically telling me not to! I’m not normally a huge fan of honey smells, I don’t dislike them but I have always just preferred other scents, but this is just gorgeous. Thankfully, too, it’s one of those scents that really lasts on your skin and which doesn’t just disappear as soon as you get out of the shower like a lot of other scented shower gels do.

And lastly, there is the effect on your skin. This stuff is really moisturising. It makes your skin feel really smooth and soft and doesn’t leave that funny sticky feel that some shower gels do.

So, I would definitely recommend this product! At £2.80 for a 200ml tube it’s fantastic value for money and definitely won’t break anyone’s budget! It’s just a delicious treat for you, your skin, and your nose! It’s definitely one that I will buy for myself as soon as this tube runs out!
Also, I'm definitely going to try this new Radox Spa shower gel soon, and hopefully it will be as good as this one was! Will write a review soon hopefully!

Hope you like the review!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment